Chile Real Estate
More Southern Chile
- Astrotourism skyrockets in Chile (16), Thursday 07:38 am,
- Ukraine pro Russia shot down Airliner (129), Thursday 05:56 am,
- Argentine Debt. (8), Wednesday 11:55 pm,
- The State of Palestine Quiz... (17), Wednesday 10:40 pm,
- It's time for a boycott of Israel (80), Wednesday 02:58 pm,
- Types of insulation for residential construction? (17), Wednesday 01:41 pm,
Forum and Wiki
The buses start at the Rural Terminal in Temuco, located at 32 Pinto Avenue. (see our Temuco Transportation Section)
Look for Buses Erbuc
Address: Av. Pinto 032, office 7
Phone: 56 45 272204
Destinations and prices
Located 38 Km Northeast of Temuco. Bus ride is about 45-50 minutes, 30-45 min by car.
Bus ticket are about $700 pesos. They are fast, clean, and in Chile we would say “suave”. The buses start at the Rural Terminal in Temuco, located at 32 Pinto Avenue. (see our Temuco Transportation Section). You can grab a Rural bus to Vilcún from several points across the city. Buses run about every 15-30 min. We would recommend you go to the bus station at rush hour to buy tickets. Rush hour runs about 8 to 9 a.m., and starts again about 6 p.m. in the Evening. The last bus from Vilcún to Temuco departs at 8:00 pm, approximately, but check in Vilcún to be sure. The buses Stop in the center of the Vilcún.