Chile Real Estate
More Southern Chile
- Climate Change by Prayer ~ Possible? (49), Tuesday 06:33 pm,
- Standing on Principle, OK Senators Reject Federal… (2), Tuesday 03:43 pm,
- Company Car Lease (4), Tuesday 02:35 pm,
- Nearest train station to the Vina mall ? (11), Tuesday 02:11 pm,
- FACTA (The U.S. IRS wants to know everything) (207), Tuesday 01:50 pm,
- Genetically Modified Organisms (34), Tuesday 12:38 pm,
Forum and Wiki
|Lavanda Tea House, Frutillar|
Surrounded by fields of the most beautiful Lavander flowers, the Lavanda Casa de Te is a quaint tea house where you can enjoy delicious pastries with a cup of tea. There are more than 40 different flavors of tea you can choose from. Located in the middle of a lavender plantation, the tea house provides you with a highly relaxing experience while enjoying the beautiful scenery. A white colonial style German house, accented in lavender, the tea house provides a cozy feeling all year.
''Lavanda Casa de Te'', Frutillar, Chile
The creation of the Tea House
"Lavanda, Casa de Té" was first opened in 2007, with the idea of offering guests a relaxing place to spend their leisure time. The farm in which it is located, was established by german colonists in the 1860´s, (it has been past on from generation to generation). The present generation decided to create an agritourism project that combines lavender with tea and well being. The Lavander Tea House preserves the tradition of english and german tea time, turning it into an unforgettable experience.
The tea house serves breakfast, lunch, and tea time, check the website (www.lavandacasadete.cl) for hours of operation. Please make reservations. They also offer horse back riding to enjoy stunning views of lake Llanquihue and the beautiful volcanos.